This app provides multiple methods to import or migrate your data, without tiring manual inputs.
Before import, please make sure the correct target account.
From Backup of Chaldea
All user data of Chaldea app are saved in
You can backup data through:
- manually backup the above file
- Settings-User Data-Backup
- Settings-User Data-History Backup: daily backup (automatically).
Import any of above json files to restore backup.
Another way is to backup to server & download from server.
Different app version may use the different user data structure, in another words, they may be incompatible.
You can also import v1 data here, only some of servants and item data will be imported.
Capture the game data on login(not password or login credential). For NA/JP, you need the modified apk on Android, iOS not supported. For CN/TW, you can capture it on both iOS and Android.
See Import HTTPS Response for details.
- Goto My Room-Item List then take screenshots
- Import these screenshots and upload to chaldea server
- In Result tab, you can manually correct the wrong results.
- After inspection, you can import result to your account. Not detected items won't be changed.
Don't crop, don't use split screen mode, make sure the game fills the entire screen.
Active/Append Skill Recognition
- Goto Enhance-Skill/Append Skill, on the screen of selecting servant, take screenshots
- in order to improve recognition accuracy, select the middle density of servant avatar layout by clicking the left-bottom button
- Similar to item recognition, upload to server
- Manually correct wrong results then import to current account
- unrecognized servant or skill cannot be imported
- if duplicated servants found, please uncheck them with only one left. Or the last one will override others.
Currently only support skill levels, ascension level and grails are not included.
FGO Simulator - Material
- On the website, click My Chaldea-引継ぎコード, select サーヴァント/アイテム and 発行
- Copy the text to the input field, then parse it to import
Since input servant data in app is a little annoying, and not convenient on desktop, you can export account data to csv file, and edit it in Excel/Google Sheet.
Once you finished, save as csv file again, and import it in app.
Not enough test yet. For costume and command code data, they are json format. If you don't know that, don't modify the value.